Christmas Morning Smoke

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

A Merry Christmas to all here at BoB. Christmas morning came a bit earlier than I would have liked as the Grandson decided it was time to awaken. After two hours of being subjected to episodes of Spongebob Squarepants, he is again fast asleep. However, I am not. I have to get ready for work in a couple of hours anyway, so why not have a pipe?

My Christmas morning pipe is a Wilke Briar billiard loaded with Karl Erik Private Blend #16. In my opinion, it is the very best cherry blend available.

So, what pipe and tobacco combo will start your Christmas day?

Merry Christmas Grampa Bill. Like you I am up early. Got up about 4:00am. No grandkids just an early riser. I'm enjoying a bowl of Marlin Flake in an Ashton XX sovereign bent bulldog. Wonderful smoke.

Merry Christmas, Bill, sorry you have to work today. Here in mid-MO I'm starting the day with some Peretti's BPC in a Pete 999, O.J. on the side.

Smokey

Merry Christmas gents :santa: Smoking Solani aged burley flake in the Castello Sea Rock prince that Santa just left me :D

Merry Christmas. Smoking Old Masters in an Adam Davidson small pot. It was my Christmas present to myself.

Have a great day.

Lawdog :pipe:

Merry Christmas. Smoking Old Masters in an Adam Davidson small pot. It was my Christmas present to myself.

Have a great day.

Lawdog :pipe:

Damn the luck, I came down with a cold so I'll probably be skipping the pipe this morning.
:santa:

McBaren "Cube" with my son who has wanted to try this for a long time. He is an aromatic smoker and commented "this ain't no Blue Note" which he loves. We smoked the Cube in new pipes made by Wolfgang Blazejewski in Ontario. I bought the pipes from him a few months ago and gifted one to my son.

:D Paul

Orlik Golden Sliced in a Boswell rusticated bent pot. I'm enjoying this along with a glass of Chimay Premiere and it's about heavenly. Merry Christmas to all!!

A truly sad story for my first pipe of Christmas. :( I'm trying to quickly break in a new pipe (a 3/4 bent Santis, rather a cheapo, but it fits perfectly in a recess in the top of my canoe box and has a flip-over screen lid to keep lit tobacco from blowing out and some amount of the Buffalo River from falling in; and being inexpensive, I won't be too upset the next time I roll the canoe and it makes it to the Gulf of Mexico before I do), before my canoe trip next week. What I thought was a pre-carbonized bowl tastes more like it was coated with road tar! My morning bowl of gentle, Old Gowrie was just awful.

However, this evening I've already got my new Brissett Lavot/poker filled with a mix of Marlin Flake and XXX Black Rope, the fire in the woods is all set to go, and now, as soon as the mother-in-law leaves, I'm heading out. All will soon be well.

Natch

My Christmas morning smoke just had to be Epiphany.
Perfect in an old half bent Gefapip.

Mike