Christmas time!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.L.Ruth

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to order my Christmas pipe since they were on sale. From smokingpipes comes with a free tin of C&D Wintertime Reserve (i choose Prancer: Va/Per blend of Bright and Red Virginias, White Burley, Dark-Fired Kentucky, and Perique, with notes of dark chocolate and port wine on the finish). Got the Peterson Christmas 408, I'm a sucker for Petes.

20201202_185909.jpg

Good looking pipe DL. Considered one of those myself in a full bent but already have a pete that is very similar so decided to hold off. Also as I have acquired 8 pipes in the last 3 weeks I'm straininng.the Xmas budget, lol. Did get the Pete jeckel and hyde however but have not smoked it yet. Lot of anticipation, lol.

Yeah, the Christmas Petes are really attractive this year. I snagged a straight Dublin with a tub of Comet and a Tankard (one of my fave shapes). But When I bought the Tankard my wife was coming in the room so I hurriedly made the transaction, forgetting to pick out my free tub of tobacco! I guess that's my penance for all the pipe buying I've been doing lately (and being sneaky about it all!)

I think of all the craftsmen at the Peterson factory as Christmas elves...Cornell & Diehl as well. It makes me feel better during these tough times. I think the pipe factory is right across the street from Hermey the elf’s Dental office.

Nice pipe! The finish on your pipe looks a lot nicer than the finish on mine. But that's ok, it's still a Peterson!
Here's my Christmas pipe.

Attachments

• Pete XL11.JPG
    Pete XL11.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 105