Chubby Billiard or something like it

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbaL002

Reaction score
So With the mini cobs i got came an urge to get a shorter nosewarmer style pipe. Just curious if anyone could recomend anything. i'm looking for the 130 and below price range. Yeah yeah I know you shouldn't sacrifice for price but I did just buy a house in MD. Thanks for the help gents.

I enjoy my new Radice Chubby Billiard from NeatPipes in Italy--in the same spirit, check this one out:
http://www.neatpipes.com/pages/new_pipes/radice/nr480/nr480.htm

Slightly different shape, slight bend, a little taller in the bowl, but essentially the same family, and the natural "rind" rinish is very nice. And if the exchange rate smile upon you, it'll be right around your price-point. In fact, please buy it, so I am no longer tempted by it.

I don't have as much nice to say about my Peterson sort-of-nosewarmer... never quite broke in right, and the P-lip doesn't help the balance.

I have own two of the Radice chubbies from Neat Pipes and they were great smokers. I only gave them up as I've decided to focus my collection a bit. The bright side is ... I sent both to Smoking Pipes and I suspect you will see them on the next update. So you can probably catch them in your price range.