Cigar Label Decoupage Humidor Project...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
I sure as hell didn't invent this concept. Folks have been doing this form of "tramp art" since the turn of this last century. It took about 9-10 hours to complete. The most time consuming part being the cutting up of the labels and the multiple, multiple coats of antiquing glue applied. Thanks to the good folks who sent labels. (you know who you are) After time and expenses these would cost about $250.00 on the open market. No surprise that no one makes them for re sale :lol:

Great job Dock! I made one of these a few years back, very time consuming but I think they look cool when done.

Very nicely done! What is the hammer and sickle band off of? I've never seen one of those before.

Jim

huffelpuff":5ezt171c said:
Very nicely done! What is the hammer and sickle band off of? I've never seen one of those before.

Jim
Pretty good cigar. I don't know who makes it. The normal is a Connecticut wrapper.

Think the brand's called: "Hammer & Sickle".....

That hammer and sickle is off the maduro called moscow city. Very good smoke.

Thanks for the info guys. Now I've got another item to try and track down. Oh well
no rest for the wicked.

Jim

Im not for sure on how hard they are to find now but when they first came out you could find a moscow city and a regular hammer in a nice glass double case. They were actually rather nice boxes. The cigars come in nice "glass" looking cases as well. The Moscows are in a black glass box while the others are in a clear box.

Nice job Dock! Your giving me ideas for one of my old humidors. :study: