Cleveland B & M

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clueless

Reaction score
Travelling to Cleveland (Ohio) tomorrow afternoon and expect to have a few hours to kill. Does anyone have a recommendation for a B&M that may have a selection of pipes and tobaccos?

This is probaly too late but Cousins cigar isnt too bad. Its geared towards cigar smoker but they have a few pipes and some tobacco.

Cleve area doesnt seem to have too many B and M dedicated towards the serious pipe smoker. There is a good B and M called The Pipe Rack in Akron approx 35 miles away in Akron.

Also a few good ones in Columbus Oh, Pipes and Pleasures and The Smokers haven.

Thanks for the response. I may check out Cousins. I have been underwhelmed with Smokers Haven in Columbus lately. It is a really nice store and the guys there are very knowledgeable and friendly but their tobacco selection has been very limited for over a year now.

Surely I'm seeing this thread too late to be of any use, but I'd have just mimicked what Buckeye had to say - we're woefully short on B&Ms here...Cousins' is the best we really have, and that's very much a cigar-smoker's smoke shop. Did you manage to find anything worth your time?

Don't suppose your visit to our fair city had anything to with the Rock Hall festivities, did it?

I also noticed last time I went to Smokers Haven they really didnt seem to have much Inventory and hardly had any tobacco to sell. I like to do the random "pipe hike" to Columbus for Pipes and Pleasures and Smokers Haven. We really are limited in Ne Ohio on B & M's. Any good shops in the Cinci area that you recomend?

Thanks
Steve