Cob Cabinet

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunello

Reaction score
One good thing about my week long smoking hiatus is that I've had time to be productive on some projects. I've started to organize my pipes in two cabinets, one shelf for each type: cobs, meers, vintage and occasional, top briars, and other briars. Not sure it accomplishes much, but organization may help me find my pipes a few seconds quicker!  This is the cob shelf with vintage Buescher, Keller cobs, King cob, and assorted Missouri Meerschaum (flanked by two smoking men from Bavaria).

Thanks guys, that was a more enthusiastic response than expected. I mean "cobolicious" is high praise indeed!

I tend to use my cobs more in the summer time for some reason. :sunny:

Very nice. The lower left hand cob in the box look great.

eggman":tb3jmjay said:
Very nice. The lower left hand cob in the box look great.
Thanks, Egg. That one's a John Keller Chimney. He's a pipemaker out of Pennsylvania, website is omspipes.com. That cob was only $17.50 but at the moment he doesn't have any cobs on his website. I do have my eye on his Fieldmaster KT209 briar. His photo gallery of past offerings shows some cobs with horn stems that look awesome. Definitely one to follow. 8)