Cobs n Burley

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Cobs... I will not smoke one within a mile of anyone that may actually see me.. I'm scared to death of the stereotypical hillbilly smoking a cob bit....

But gawd they just taste so good with burley blends..

Today it was C&D Haunted Bookshop while carvin punkins..

I like ERR'd in a cob but I only smoke it when I'm on the eastern side of the state... just feel out of place here. :lol:

I have to agree with both of you on smoking a cob but I don't care one bit who sees me smoking it. I find most any tobacco I smoke in them is good though a cob does bring out the very best in a Burley blend. If everyone tried Walnut in a cob at least once they wouldn't want to smoke anything else after that, cob or briar! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL... Yeah and if everyone whacked their peedeewhacker with a hammer there'd be no need for birth control but there is just somethings I'd rather not experience

ha ha the first time I ever smoked a pipe was a stolen cob from k-mart with some cheap burley that was heavily cased with apple! it was fantastic! of course after about twenty minutes my two friends and I turned green! we were twelve and they puked and I am proud to say I only had a stomach ache for the rest of the day. wow, what a great memory. oh those were the days!

Vaper, at least you had sense enough to try real tobacco. We were smoking corn silks and looking back on it that was some nasty stuff!

Stolen tobak and pukein...when I was bout 10-12 I found a plug of redman that my dad had. I had seen cartoons with folk chewin before ( yes I did get to see some of those cartoons that the do good’ers have sence chose to ban) so I bit a hunk off and gave it a cupla chews, spit some out, and promptly swallowed it. :pale: :no: Spend the next 45 min tossin cookies in the side yard. Think I mentioned this story on a post about chew come to think of it.
As for cobs, my job is not necessary a pipe friendly place. Cobs can get destroyed and its a few bucks so a cob and some Carter Hall travel with me all most all the time. Except for this time where I ended up with one basket briar and not a B&M for miles. :( :affraid: :affraid: Got the Carter Hall though.

Love the cob and some Peretti's Burley when working outdoors and fishing also. No great loss to see a cob floating downstream! :lol!: