Coffee shops....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a local coffee shop at the opposite end of the block from my work, excellent coffee (cheaper than Starbucks :D ). The best benefit however are the college babes that act as the "Baristas" ;).

Aint nuthin gets me more upset than when I walk into a coffee shop and order a double caramel cappuchino with just a dab of cream and some sprinkles and they bring me a caramel latte... What'd they think I am some kinda fufu frilly boy or somthin?
Years later, LMAO!

"I wanna cuppa coffee-flavored coffee" !!

..................................stolen and paraphrased from Denis Leary

"Do you want that iced?"

Are you kidding?!?!?! I don't care if it's 115°F in the shade. I don't want any iced coffee! Stop asking me that. :(

Aint nuthin gets me more upset than when I walk into a coffee shop and order a double caramel cappuchino with just a dab of cream and some sprinkles and they bring me a caramel latte... What'd they think I am some kinda fufu frilly boy or somthin?
Are those clothing items?

As a kid growing up in the 50s in Jacksonville, FL, we didn't have "coffee shops". However, almost all the diners and restaurants served Maxwell House as we had a MH roasting plant in town. You could smell coffee roasting for 2 miles in whatever direction the wind was blowing, lol. As I remember the coffee was pretty good.