Colored pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosin1932

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I am a big fan of the way the old colored Dr. Grabow dukes and similar bright colored enameled pipes from the 60's-70's look. I am wondering if anyone knows of a decently priced (below $100) line of pipes that has different kinds of colors available? I have searched high and low and can't find anything still in production, other than the occasional themed seasonal pipe releases. The vintage ones that are still in good condition are going for more than I would spend on a new pipe. So, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

I am a big fan of the way the old colored Dr. Grabow dukes and similar bright colored enameled pipes from the 60's-70's look. I am wondering if anyone knows of a decently priced (below $100) line of pipes that has different kinds of colors available? I have searched high and low and can't find anything still in production, other than the occasional themed seasonal pipe releases. The vintage ones that are still in good condition are going for more than I would spend on a new pipe. So, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!
I am also a fan of the colored pipes. I used to have a mustard yellow dr grabow in an unusual shape. I loved that pipe. I didn't realize how much I liked it until it was gone. If I saw one like it again I would snatch it up. I also passed one up in orange, unsmoked in an original box one day at an antique store years ago and I still kick myself for not getting it, that was like 15 years ago.

I am also a fan of the colored pipes. I used to have a mustard yellow dr grabow in an unusual shape. I loved that pipe. I didn't realize how much I liked it until it was gone. If I saw one like it again I would snatch it up. I also passed one up in orange, unsmoked in an original box one day at an antique store years ago and I still kick myself for not getting it, that was like 15 years ago.
I feel your pain on that antique store find, all I see when I close my eyes are the perfect condition estate pipes I walked right by when I didn't smoke lol. I have one almost mint-condition yello-bole with the color still in the bowl, but just like with any really nice vintage pipe, I'll never smoke it.

Smoking a red Big Ben with Vauen VA Flake # 14. Very good smoke!

Attachments

• 20221113_223209.jpg
    20221113_223209.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 0