Communal Smoke

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason:

I was poking around the board to check out the features (and there are some cool ones), and I noticed the Calendar in the navigation header. I tried to enter the SynchroSmoke on January 1, but it must take some kind of permissions I don't have. Whoever has access ought to stick the SynchroSmoke on there, don'tcha think?

Vito

The Calendar is cool and I probably should have explained how it works. To get something to show up on the Calendar you have to create a New Topic in the Calendar forum. When you do, below the text box there is a place to set the date and time for it to show up on the actual Calendar itself. I think everyone has the ability to post Calendar events. If not let me know and I'll look into it.

I put the Communal Smoke one the Calendar for January 1, 2008 at 12:00 PST. Navigating the Calendar isn't the best, when you select January it stays on the current year so you have to set the year afterwards. It would be nice if there was just a Next Month button.

Jason,

Can you "twinkle" your nose and cut-n-paste that whole thread over from Knox? Nothing in their by-laws to prohibit it. Not a proprietary thing. No matter what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there will be a beacon lit here, of somesort,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I gaurantee it.

:clown: tj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yoda Emeritus

It would probably be better just to link to it... I don't think we have any rules about linking to other forums do we? :lol:

Jason,

Could you post a link for all? I don't know how. Am lucky to keep my emotigoombas on line.

tj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :king: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when you guys give me my emot's.

TJ

If you click on What chu talkin' bout Willis (above) you will get where you want to go.

Guys,

What was the time and date of this event again?

I feel a little sheepish..

Not to be THAT guy, but....12 noon? on New Years Day?

That's 3pm if you live in New York, 12 noon if you are in San Francisco. The rest of youz guyz, well,,,,,, get the calculator out. Either way you slice it,,,,, it's gonna be a great day.

And it's less than 13 days away! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Could be a biggie . . . . . :face: :face: :face:

Calm down? Whadaya mean calm down??? :sleep:
I'm as cool as a clam 8)

Are we there yet?