Comoy's of London Irish Mixture

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean68

Reaction score
Gentlemen, I enjoyed a fine bowl of Comoy's of London Irish Mixture yesterday. You may be asking yourself where I came by a tin of Comoy's of London Irish Mixture (or not, but I am going to tell you anyways) here in the middle of Afghanistan. This 15 year old tin of Comoy's arrived in the mail this past weekend in a package from Dutch. Thank you very much sir!

I was excited to try this Irish Mixture, and it also seemed the perfect opportunity to finally smoke a bowl through the estate Brebbia Lectura Churchill sitting in my hootch. The pipe and tobacco smoked very pleasurably!

But just to be sure, I will smoke another bowl of this fine tobacco through another pipe in a few moments, likely a Big Ben Bulldog.

Again, thanks Dutch!!!

Sean Patrick

Glad you enjoyed it Sean! That one came from Steve Fallon's personal collection out in Texas.

Dutch, just to be sure I did smoke a second bowl of the Irish Mixture today. I smoked it through my Big ben Presidential bulldog.

It was splendid!

It is heart breaking that this is not a currently available tobacco.

Cheers, sir!

Dutch":u7xlv99w said:
Glad you enjoyed it Sean! That one came from Steve Fallon's personal collection out in Texas.
Steve is a heck of a guy. I bought a bunch of aged tins from his website last trip here. I'm glad those pipes are working out for you Sean and that you are getting a variety of toby both old and new to try.