Cooper Brokers a Bo Nordh

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary is still sleeping, maybe i could go into her pocket book, ........Mary, Mary....... :p :tongue:

That's about as pretty a' horn as I've ever seen. The bone ferule is nothing short of masterful. I could give you an idea of it's real worth but since the seller is known to get craaaaaazy money for his stuff anything's possible.

Danish_Pipe_Guy":j6bj2qhe said:
That's about as pretty a' horn as I've ever seen. The bone ferule is nothing short of masterful. I could give you an idea of it's real worth but since the seller is known to get craaaaaazy money for his stuff anything's possible.
You hit the nail on the head there. Cooper has great pipes every week, but he must pull more money for a certain pipe that anyone else on the ebay. A great and well-deserved reputation still goes far.

The Nordh blowfish he was selling that I mentioned in the "one that got away" thread ended up going for something like $9,300 I believe. So maybe if you can find another 9 grand in your couch cushions you might get lucky.

Just an amazing pipe, I wish I had the cash. It will be interesting to see how much she brings in. Perhaps if we all pool our financial resources....