Cornel & Diehl Red Carpet

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Nate

Reaction score
What do you guys think? I put it through the search bar but nothing came up. Lately almost everything I've been smoking is a C&D product but I can't wrap my head around this one... The tin was from 2014 and it smells absolutely wonderful in the tin. I opened it prob 6 months ago and put it right in the jar but found it on the drier side. I guess I would call it just right moisture wise... Seems like the Perique and Oriental don't mesh with the Red VAs. Part of me wishes they would have left one of those ingredients out and either made a VA/OR or a VA/PER. I also find it to be a little strong... kinda gives me that heavy feeling in the pit of my gut and I know waves of pain are soon to come...

Any of you guys or gals smoke this one? What do you think? Is it a favorite of anyone? Does time tone down the harshness?

-Nathan

I ordered a tin or two I think about a year ago, smoke a bowl or two and then promptly decided to put it in Tobacco purgatory for aging.

I have a tin I received in a bombing a couple of years ago but it's just sitting there in my cellar while I decide whether or not to open it or just let it age. I thing letting it age a few more years may be the way to go. :)

AJ