CRAP! When did the bay go stupid?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Haven't really even surfed the Bay for estates in 4-5-6 months.... Decided to slip in tonight and pick up a piece of wood or two... DAMN. When did even the low grades start going for New Pipe Prices?

And the flip side of that is many high grades going for far less than they normally would. I can understand that one, many collectors (like me) suddenly not having the resources to buy at the prices they were paying not so long ago, and also sellers willing to take whatever they can get because they suddenly need cash. Before these pipes would have much higher reserves and a seller would simply wait rather than sell low.

Maybe those guys who were buying more expensive pipes before are flooding the lower grade market and driving those prices up?

Maybe ..... I was going to buy a couple of my not so secret 'secret pipes' and decided not to. I'm actually considering selling some of these pipes I paid 20-30 bucks for....