Crippled Meerschaum-

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregE

Reaction score
I was out of town on business for 2 weeks, and my wife rearranged the house while I was gone, somehow (in the process) she lost the meerschaum bowl from my calabash gourd. We have looked everywhere for it, its just vanished to parts unknown. She feels bad, but I feel worse, I guess the lecture about "leave my pipe stuff alone sweetheart" didnt catch hold.....Where can you order new bowls? Are they made in different standard sizes or do you have to have one custom made? My calabash just sits there looking sad, I am looking forward to making him whole again.... Greg

Don't you hate people touching your stuff. One of my Zippo's got lost by someone cleaning. Everyone just insisted it was 'just a lighter'.

I was gonna direct you to the same aforementioned website, too

Thanks guys.....I'm on it like a German Shorthair...

Actually we did get a divorce but got back togather again, thats why the move happened.....aint love grand!? I have her halfway broke in after 10 years, I dont want to have to start over with another one....this one already is trained to get my pipe and slippers in the morning.... and she knows my favorite pipe blends...whats a fella to do, eh? :)

GregE":xak1rxf9 said:
Actually we did get a divorce but got back togather again, thats why the move happened.....aint love grand!? I have her halfway broke in after 10 years, I dont want to have to start over with another one....this one already is trained to get my pipe and slippers in the morning.... and she knows my favorite pipe blends...whats a fella to do, eh? :)
:cheers: