Crocs=High Fashion

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, they do make rubber shoes for horses, just don't think crocs could handle the 1200 pound weight.
I feel like I weigh 1200 lbs.

article-0-186DAF61000005DC-510_634x286.jpg
glu_shu_1-500x185.jpg

I bought these in white:
88790011_600x600.jpg

I also bought eight different colored permanent felt tip markers. I have a friend who is an extraordinary artist. I intended on commissioning her to make me a one-off pair of Crocs.
Unfortunately, my younger daughter caught wind of my plan and insisted that she decorate the Crocs. I now have a pair of Crocs that I would even be embarrassed to wear in the Planet Fitness shower room.
Today, I actually had the cajones to wear the Crocs my daughter "decorated." I got a few curious looks.

I wear mine as fishing and/or as lawn shoes. One pair is getting a bit thin on the bottom; I was in the local Cabela's and decided to pick up a new pair. They wanted almost 60 bucks!! Guess it's internet shopping for me!

By the way, I do have a pair that I call my dress crocs...

e2Zo2r1l.jpg

I actually used to live a block from the crocs flagship store in soho NYC - I bought a pair in 2011 - Chef and Restauranteur Mario Batali was actually the pioneer of those things
I threw them out in 2016 and kind of regretted it
IMHO they ARE indeed UGLY
I see they are making a comeback with the generic 'no names'

I blame Natch for this post as he posted a pic of a trend setter kid in the rubber room wearing them :LOL:(y)
I love the crocks mmm the $5 pairs from kmart I have a black,coyote brown and green pair at the moment.
I used to wear them flicking for flathead with plastics' and fly very close to home in the sandy mudflats until this happened.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flathead_(fish)

I was in "crock stealth mode" for the uninitiated that is with the heel strap down flicking and casting away happily. Then boom!!! I thought my foot slipped into a shell or oyster bunch pulled my foot up to take a look it was pissing blood. All good until the pain kicked in I must have got a "love tap" from a stingray. I always shuffle my feet as they are everywhere and never had a problem and at this spot being a channel I never needed to go out past my knees.
Well I put up with it for about 10 minutes it felt like slaminging my wee wee in a car door type of pain. I went home still bleeding and after about 2hours and a bit of very hot water on it,it came good.
So I don't wear them fishing where I am in the water anymore I got some wet suit booties probably no better but see how I go.
Great for gardening too I reckon.

Last edited: