• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom Knives For Sale (one sold, other one pulled)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Here we are again...I have two knives (I made these) I am offering for sale. I don’t want to, but times are hard and I need some cash.

These are both Nordic style knives using the very best materials available anywhere. Truly premium. The blades are Finnish...they make the best Nordic style blades in my opinion.

Anyway, terms are via PayPal only, no Internationalnsales, shipping included via USPS...within CONUS.

DESCRIPTIONS:

1.  (SOLD) Enzo blade from Bohler Uddeholm carbon steel. 80mm. Blade spine is fileworked. Handle from Masur Birch (a super grade Curly Birch...the highest grading). Hardware is Nickel Silver and Ivory Micarta. Overall length 8 3/8”. Handle is a styluzed seal head with sterling silver eyes and nose holes. I usually sold these knives for 3 - 4 times my price here, which basically covers materials.

2.  (Sale Cancelled) Lammi Hand Forged (like with a hammer and anvil) blade. 100mm. SilverSteel (a high grade high carbon steel). With fuller. I bought some of the last Lammi blades available. I don’t think you can get them any more. Oops. Thompson’s has one left... http://www.thompsonsknives.com/lammi.html.
Dessert Ironwood Burl handle with brass and black Micarta caps and spacers. Overall 9 1/2”. In this case my price doesn’t quite cover the materials cost. What a world. $129.00.

———————————

Beautiful knives! I'm not in the market (too many already) but those are really nice. Good luck!

I already have a nice pukko or I’d snap one up. To any others in here looking for a good knife I highly recommend these designs and the prices are very good.

Damn, now I wish I hadn't spent the money on tobacco.  Guys, this is a steal.  I have a couple of knives from Blackhorse and have never been happier with any knife before or since.
Better get these while you can...it is a hell of a good price and the workmanship is superb...as I said I have a couple that our brother made for me a couple years ago and I couldn't be happier.

Great plug knives, too.

Those are beautiful! Best of luck. Those are so, so cool.

....and that is a fact!!!!  Can't beat the price for these gems...and you'll have a custom knife that no one else has.  They will be jealous. I know I am.

Hope you got one of those, banjo. You know a knife by Blackhorse just can't be beat in either price or looks