d4klutz (John)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgtarheel

Reaction score
Did a sale with John this past week. He was prompt with his payment. Excellent person to do business with. Great BoB member.

Completed a trade with John this week, an absolute pleasure to work with, easy going, considerate, prompt and totally on the level, I wouldn't hesitate to trade with John time and again.  :sunny: 

Great buyer , pays promptly. Would gladly trade , sell or buy from him anytime!

Have had some dealings with John...an outstanding gentleman in all respects.  A pleasure to do business with a pleasure to know.

I just completed a purchase with John. The pipe I received is magnificent! He is very courteous and a total gentleman. Hoping there will be more opportunities to trade with him again.

John is a great guy to deal with. Look forward to interacting with him again on another deal in the future. Thanks d4klutz!

I just bought a pipe, a lighter, and some tins from JP. He was easy to deal with, everything was as described, it shipped promptly, and when it arrived it was well packed. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with JP again.

Picked up a few tins from JP and everything was top notch as always. Hope he still drops in every once in awhile to say howdy as well.

JP sure packs his tins super carefully! P&C and even SP can take lessons from him.

hp
les