Quantcast

Damn Eklektos44, the worst

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

juanmedusa

Reaction score
I've been a member here since July 2013. I like to think I'm actively involved. I'm around 1150 posts I think. Well some guy joins up in April of this year and has over 580 posts already?! Is that a glitch on my system? Crazy! I was happy to see another Virginian as always but this guy is really overachieving. I can definitely prove that he's padding his post count. On several occasions he's engaged me, Me!, in tobacco discussions and offered to send me, Me!, tobacco. Then you know what he does? He sends it. Quickly. I'll tell you, sometimes good new members are the worst. Damn bar raisers!

Richard Burley

Reaction score
Sounds hardcore and beyond redemption. Send any excess to me, your friend, Rick.

juanmedusa

Reaction score
DrumsAndBeer":nhi8jt1x said:
juanmedusa":nhi8jt1x said:
I can definitely prove that he's padding his post count.
You're assisting him in doing so by posting this twice. :p
Correct. Thankfully I got an assist from Blackhorse in removing the extra one. We've got to put a few dead ends in front of this guy to keep him in check. Or maybe a trail of Ascortis that lead to a dead fall. I bet that would work, actually.

juanmedusa

Reaction score
Well, I've got him right where I want him now. We're doing these small quantity trades. For sampling purposes. He's so dutifully quick. But I'm slow. What I got coming can't be changed. I, however, can rock the boat without rebuke! Bwahahaha.

eklektos44

Reaction score
juanmedusa":4gremo9p said:
Well, I've got him right where I want him now. We're doing these small quantity trades. For sampling purposes. He's so dutifully quick. But I'm slow. What I got coming can't be changed. I, however, can rock the boat without rebuke! Bwahahaha.
Don't make me start drooling on your samples.... :face:

puros_bran

Reaction score
if it were possible to turn off the post count we would have a long time ago.. It's brought far more headache than one would imagine.

Some have thought having high post count brought special privilege, others have been angered by their fellow posters post count..

Honestly I generally don't even look at it. Unless yall change your avatar I never see that information.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Ozark, I have no idea what you are trying to communicate or even who you are trying to communicate it to.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Sorry, to Juanmedusa, regarding his post count.... smirk. Guess I was vague enough, eh?

my bad.....

puros_bran

Reaction score
Ehh... Like I said.. We've had a boat load of issues down through the years regarding post count. I'm a little jumpy about the matter. Lol.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Post count, aint that what ya do when your on a long drive and get bored? ;)

juanmedusa

Reaction score
Cartaphilus":gt2zj2wr said:
Post count, aint that what ya do when your on a long drive and get bored? ;)
Guilty, and mile markers, I don't know if they help you or hurt you on a long haul.

Jevverrett

Reaction score
I wasn't aware there was some kind of prize associated with the post counts. I do seem to recall laughing at some post about being a double yoda.