Danbark Pokers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I just saw some nice looking pokers on Frenchy's web site. Personally, I know nothing about the pipes or the maker, but for $105.00 I am tempted to pull the trigger sometime. Take a look HERE.

The Danbarks are made by Søren Refbjerg Rasmussen who has been in the pipe business for almost 40 years. In his earlier days he had a large workshop where several carvers made pipes for him - these were usually Fancy pipes and were stamped Søren.

Today he works alone but still manages to make an amazing amount of pipes. These are either stamped Refbjerg or Danbark and are usually more classical shapes than the old Fancy pipes.

Søren also imports and sells briar to a lot of Danish and European pipemakers.

I have several of his pipes and can recommend them very much, about the best value for money on the market in my opinion.

Cheers, Jesper

Those pick axes are SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're an absolute bargin too!

Best,
Dock

I have one of his Pokers that I purchased almost a year ago. It is well built and a great smoker. Looking at some of his new Pokers I am thinking about pulling the trigger once again.