Danish Pipemakers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is interesting Winslow. I have several Preben Holm pipes including a Crown like the ones that Poul Winslow is re-introducing.

Mike Brissett has restored several of them for me. They use to be the focus of my collection but I have sold quite a few of them.

I've had some, smoked them, and they were terrific. Anyone know why they don't bring any money on the estate market??? Granted some of them are a bit artistic compared to more conservative Danish pipes, but I think they are well priced compared to some of the other makers. Just a thought.
Doc :?: :?:

docwatson":aqorp2lr said:
I've had some, smoked them, and they were terrific. Anyone know why they don't bring any money on the estate market??? Granted some of them are a bit artistic compared to more conservative Danish pipes, but I think they are well priced compared to some of the other makers. Just a thought.
Doc :?: :?:
The last couple of years at the shows I have seen Preben Holm Crowns go for as much as $400.