Danish_Pipe_Guy's Cellar *BRAND NEW PIX*

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reached a rather big cellar milestone today! I now have over 850 tins/mason jars in the collection and I'm getting very close to 150 pounds in total. To think this all started in 2003 with a handful of tins bought at Peretti's in Boston! :lol:

englishplaqueandtobak002.jpg

Stunning, just stunning. I for one much look forward to hearing another report, and seeing a bunch of new pics, when the count reaches a cool 1,000 tins / jars. An inspiration to all!

To put it in perspective: The closest B&M (about 50 miles away) only has about 50 tins...
Statesville JR Cigar only has 100-200 tins...
850 is a lot of tins...

Its pretty cool that someone could make a life size mock up of an old timey pipe store..
Considering all the other 'stuff' ya have I'm tempted to call it DPG's Pipe Museum.

Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my chin. As Hoyt Axton once said, "My mouth went slack and agape in wonderment!" You sir, are a titan! :affraid:

Wow!!!

This was good timing for me to be looking at this thread and have your cellar open and browsing. My wife happened in my office and I said, "See, I could be as bad as this guy honey." :twisted:

Very nice cellar.

Dock,

Your cellar is a breathtaking array of tobaccos, beautifully presented.

Most impressive!

That is one fine looking pile in quantity and quality - congrats on hitting 150 - may every brother be blessed with his weight in tobacco's - and the weight of his favorite chair :)

I also have a feeling that ultramag's wife will be looking at his cellar a few years from now asking "what did you say about that picture?" :)

Wow!!! so this is where my love of pipe smoking leads, AWESOME. That is certainly something to aspire to. Looks like you have a fair amount of no longer available stuff like Dunhill,etc. That's awesome as well. I guess with the tax situation forthcoming a lot of stuff will be "no longer available", I'm placing a BIG order at the end of this month myself.

Incidentally, I posted a question about "tins vs Ball jars" in the tobacco section, I'd love for you and/or Ken to steer me in the right direction. Thanks-Mike

Dock, your pics have just blown me away, Fantastic my man! well done! :cheers: :cheers:

Honestly, I thought I had a nice stash.....until I found BoB. There goes my bank account!

Looks over his shoulder at two glass preserving jars on the table :( Time for a trip to the local tobacconist methinks :D

I wonder if he kept any of his cellar when he "took a break".

Dock":anmung8n said:
I've decided to use tobaccocellar.org to keep track of my cellar.I'm almost to the *950* tin/jar mark! This is something I would have thought unbelieveable just a few years ago!  :lol:

http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=60

brandnewpixothecellar002.jpg

brandnewpixothecellar001.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u024.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u025.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u029.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u026.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u030.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u031.jpg

TobaccoCellarPix006.jpg

Best,
D.J.
:pipe:
DAMN !! The only pipe focused B&M here in town doesn't have THAT much pipe 'bac STOCK :twisted:  :twisted: