Danish_Pipe_Guy's Cellar *BRAND NEW PIX*

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
I've decided to use tobaccocellar.org to keep track of my cellar.I'm almost to the *950* tin/jar mark! This is something I would have thought unbelieveable just a few years ago! :lol:

http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=60

brandnewpixothecellar002.jpg

brandnewpixothecellar001.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u024.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u025.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u029.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u026.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u030.jpg

stillworkinonnewpipepix4u031.jpg

TobaccoCellarPix006.jpg

Best,
D.J.
:pipe:

Dock,

Just the way you have them stacked is a sign of a very very sick person.

You're damned lucky you don't live in California. One minor San Andreas tremor would result in your suicide.

thomas james":3g7q0cls said:
Dock,

Just the way you have them stacked is a sign of a very very sick person.

You're damned lucky you don't live in California. One minor San Andreas tremor would result in your suicide.
:cheers: Sick,unstable & very proud of it Brother! :cheers:

Just think TJ, If I lived near you I could come over and organize your cellar! :lol:

Best,
Dock

TJ is :king:

mdmiller5":itmyg67p said:
Dock, you are welcome to come over and organize my cellared mess anytime. :lol!:
That would be a most awesome task Mikey! You've got a helluva stash down there in AZ :lol!:

Best,
Dock

I just absolutely HATE to try to stack tins. I have eighteen ice chests with blends seperated and little Dymo labels stuck to the outside so the Mrs. can easily add things and fetch things as I need them. Works out quite well.

HONEY! GET ME AN 04 ODYSSEY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Actually it's much simpler than that. Once a year or so I pull a rotation and validate the inventory. The whole process takes about an hour. The pulled rotation tins are then dumped into two kitchen drawers and drawn from in a whimsical devil may care fashion. I put the oldest tin of every blend on the kitchen counter with a large note to "help yourself." This was done during the 07 Smoker. UNBELIEVABLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ONLY ONE damned tin was taken,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the man said "Really?,,May I have this?,,Really?,,,Are you sure? I fully expected and wanted every tin to be taken. Ty, the Border Collie, ferociously gaurded my Dunhill/Castello collection,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all eighteen of them.

Doc, you have tobacco I never even heard of! Great collection you have going.

Experiencing feelings of inadequacy here :(

:lol!:

Dayum Dock! You da man!! 8)

Puff Daddy":ptmdweh7 said:
Experiencing feelings of inadequacy here :(

:lol!:

Dayum Dock! You da man!! 8)

:lol!: :afro: :lol!: I started cellaring seriously in 2002 and bought the bulk of these between then and 2004. I've fallen off quite a bit over the last year but look forward to picking up a couple of dozen tins of the new Hermit blends in NY next month...

Best,
Dock

I've added signifigantly to the ol' cellar this Summer with many tins of well aged Three Nuns,Capstan and Dunhill.....

Best,
D.J.

The first thing I saw in those pics was the Three Nuns and the Edgeworth... impressive collection man!

Dock didn't tell you that they are all empty!!!! :tongue: Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

I've added all new cellar pix.....

Enjoy,
D.J.