Daughter’s Twenty Sixth

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Is it possible?  Wow.  She’s twenty six.  Got her the motorized item below that waves at you when it has a AA battery installed.  (snicker) Also took her to a show...WICKED...and out to a nice dinner.  Treasured moments. WICKED is kind of special cause I took her to see it in NYC on Broadway at the Gershwin Theater when she was just a kid. It was her first big show. She was in AWE. Pretty cool.

She’ll likely name the cat.  Something.

Well Happ birthday to her! Wicked is one of my favorite shows, I don't think there has been a bad running of it so I'm sure you guys enjoyed it.

Color me impressed, BH!!! 71 with a 26-year-old!! Good for you!!! Great choice on "Wicked!" One of our favs; seen it numerous times.

Said the almost 73-year-old with twin daughters almost 50!!!!! :D :D :cheers: FTRPLT

Awesome! I am 41 with an 8 year old and a 3 year old. Thankfully I am often reminded to treasure every moment. It really is and will fly.

26? Nice, before you know it you'll wake up and she'll be 40. They do grow up fast. Nice gift!

I hope she had a great birthday. I have to check out that wicked thing. I’ve never heard of it. But if all y’all say its good I’ll look into it.

The waving cat those are pretty neat. I still stare at them every time I go into a Chinese restaurant. Aren’t they supposed to be good luck or something like that?

eggman":v1eds6g5 said:
I hope she had a great birthday. I have to check out that wicked thing. I’ve never heard of it. But if all y’all say its good I’ll look into it.

The waving cat those are pretty neat. I still stare at them every time I go into a Chinese restaurant. Aren’t they supposed to be good luck or something like that?

Yes...good luck...especially re money, I think.

Congratulations BH! Sounds like a delightful way to spend her birthday. Coming from the 49 year old with a 16 year old grand daughter.

Jim

Blackhorse":4psa8ty2 said:
eggman":4psa8ty2 said:

Yes...good luck...especially re money, I think.
Really re money! Heck I’m going to get 3 or 4 of them. But in my case that will probably only mean more money for Amazon.