Dave_In_Philly

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
Dave_In_Philly - Trader - for tobacco, he shipped fast, sent along the as-described 'baccy, and included a wonderful sampler selection of some stuff I might like--with good taste, too! Because of him, I'm on a whole new level with some of my tobacco smoking!

Dave is another of the many great guys on this forum. Even thought the deal transpired over the holidays and it took me a few days to get it posted to him, he was the the epitome of patience. Having lived in the Philly area for a few years gave us a point of common experience and I found him to be a great guy with a well-developed sense of humor. Very good experience.

:sunny:
JT

JT":b8asr94x said:
Dave is another of the many great guys on this forum....Very good experience.

:sunny:
JT
Can't disagree with that! A fine transaction here too.

Jim

Thanks, Dave! You're awesome, brother! Let me know if you ever need anything!

Fast payment, easy dealing, and a cool guy!

One of the good guys right here!

Dave is a great guy which is not unusual for the brothers on this forum. He sent more than was traded for, would do business with Dave anytime. MIKE

David is one hell of a Brother and fantastic member of this forum!

I offered to sell him a pipe that I knew that he interest in at a reduced price because I smoked it a couple of times. David insisted on paying what I paid for the pipe and he sent the money within minutes of our agreement.

You can buy, sell or trade with Dave with absolute confidence!!

Dave is a fine fellow member of our Christopher Morley's Pipe Club in Philly. He always brings interesting things to share.

hp
les

While gaining your confidence with an affable manner and engaging sense of humor, Dave is one of those guys who then sends more than the agreed upon quantity and pays more than the agreed upon price.

Unless you're willing to tolerate this type of behavior, I'd suggest you steer clear of this guy. :sunny:

I agree wholeheartedly with all of the above comments regarding Dave. A great guy to deal with and a credit to our hobby. Thanks again Dave!

Dave is an excellent member of the BOB brotherhood. He read about a particular tobacco I had an interest in, and sent me an entire tin. I offered to send him something in return, but he wouldn't show an interest. Thanks so much Dave, I am still keeping you in mind when I come across a VaPer I think you might enjoy! ;)