David from Norco, CA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Bob from a wannabe pianist. Took lessons back in Cali but haven't played much since we moved to AZ. Need to get back to it soon as I'm out of this sling. What is your genre, classical, jazz, pop? Good friend of mine in Cali used to play at the Biltmore in LA back in the 60s.

Welcome to Bob from a wannabe pianist. Took lessons back in Cali but haven't played much since we moved to AZ. Need to get back to it soon as I'm out of this sling. What is your genre, classical, jazz, pop? Good friend of mine in Cali used to play at the Biltmore in LA back in the 60s.
Greetings to you. I'm a classical pianist (Mozart, Chopin, Holst) with some background in the L.A. film studios, love jazz (on my CC Radio I listen to Biltmore Radio station) and country music (when I make breakfast). Have a great day!

Hi- Hello to all. I'm new here. Been smoking pipes for about 3 years (plus somewhat in my 20's. I like to make my own English blends but also like Peretti burleys. Enjoy cigars too. Pianist.
Can anyone tell me what "reaction score" means? Is it similar to "likes" in YT?