Day of mourning

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember guys, it's a DAY of mourning! ALL DAY and EVENING's to have McC's or Dunhill 'baccy smoked ONLY! No one bowl then on to others. This is a SERIOUS situation we find ourselves in !! :cry: :cry:

Guys,

Forgive me for deleting several posts of yours here regarding the purchase of bulk marijuana. The original was illegal use of this site and the copies I considered “fruit of the tree” and needed to be gone as they included contact details.

Comments here and there regarding marijuana are tolerated as normal banter but offers to sell huge illegal amounts certainly violates the laws of every state and federal law as well.

Not appropriate to put this site at risk. Not allowed.

Thank you for your support.

Blackhorse,
I wondered where those replies came from. Thanks for getting on top of this !!

Royal Yacht will the the smoke of the day here! Sad days are indeed upon us brothers.

Jim

I'm in! I've a 50 gram jar of 40th anniversary I put away for special occasions.

An early start today and I'm starting my "day of mourning" with a bowl of McC's Blackwoods Flake in an Edward's 720-L bent bulldog. Ciccory coffee 'Nawlins style on the side. :cry: :cry:

Starting off today with a bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture. It's the one Dunhill blend I'll miss the most. Luckily, I've got a decent stash of the stuff.

Started my day at 2:30 with a bowl of Royal Yacht in a Carey Magic Inch blasted brandy. Now that's a real eye opener for sure! With a side of Mocha JavaMonster.

Jim

I'm getting my pipes ready for today's Dunhill smokeout! Since I have only one Dunhill pipe, I decided to go with all pipes I smoke today being made in London!
Here is my lineup, not in any particular order:

Dunhill Shell billiard
Barling Vintage apple
Barling Sovereign lumberman
Sasieni 4-Dot Natural bent apple
Sasieni Oxford Dublin
GBD Trafalgar bent bulldog

My tobacco lineup is the following, again, not in any particular order:
Early Morning Pipe
My Mixture 965
Durbar
My Mixture BB1938
Aperitif
Royal Yacht

That's it for the day!

Smoking some Royal Yacht in a Ser Jacopo bent sandblasted Dublin.

Another cruise on the Royal Yacht in my 1937 Kaywoodie Super Grain Dublin.

Jim

Got sick, sinuses a wreck. No point in wasting what little Blackwoods Flake I have if I cant taste it. :( :( :(

Ok I’ll join in on the fun. London mix in a Dunhill shell bent billiard.

McClelland St James Woods in a rusticated Savinelli Bing's Favorite.

Smoking the last of my McClelland no. 24 in a James Upshall bent bulldog.

Finalizing my foray into the celebration of McClelland's blends with a bigger than I usually use bowl of 2007 Christmas Cheer mixed with 2000. Water to pair, as I don't want to bruise the flavours. Thanks again for the good times, and here's to the future! :cheers: :roll: :(

I want to thank all the brothers who participated in our "Day of Mourning" for McC's and Dunhill tobaccos. :( :(