DC and Williamsburg, VA areas tobacco/pipe shops

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
I am going to be in the DC and Williamsburg, VA areas next week and I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen know of any shops in those areas?

The only one that I know of in DC is Georgetown Tobacco.

Thanks,
Mark

In Virginia - Falls Church and Fairfax - you have Old Virginia Tobacco Company. My B&M hangout is at Seven Corners off Arlington Blvd (Hwy 50).

They're good people and there are usually some regulars around to smoke with. They have a pretty big stock of pipes right now - a LOT of Castellos.

There's a Georgetown Tobacco on M Street in Georgetown and out at Tysons Corner 1.

Hi Mark,

I grew up in DC, but it has been several years since I've been back.

You know of Georgetown Tobacco on M Street. the other shop in the District that I am/was aware of is/was Curtis Draper's on 14th st. near the white house - between F and G streets.

Across the Md. line in Bethesda is J.B. Sims. I forget the address, but you could google them.

I know there are some participants on ASP from the area, so you might want to post your question there as well.

TC