Dead Mouse in a Tin back in stock.

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Very limited. 2 tins per day. "Dangit!" I had to order other stuff to get the free shipping.

I checked other suppliers, but do not see it elsewhere yet. Maybe it just came in yesterday at Smoking Pipes. For those of you scratching your heads. Dead Mouse in a Tin is Samuel Gawith 1792 Flake.

And it's not like I really needed any pipe tobacco. With Bracken Flake gone, I've been hitting my stash of 1792 Flake hard. I need to go jar hunting and see if I can come up with a jar or two.

Also ordered some Sam's Flake, and C&D's Five O'Clock Shadow in 8oz tins.

RSteve

Reaction score
2 tins?
I see this: Due to limited availability, there's a limit of 25 per customer per day for this item.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Seems they updated. May have gotten a small shipment before getting a larger one.

RSteve

Reaction score
And it's not like I really needed any pipe tobacco. .
If I had $1 for every time I've said that to myself and then hit "Complete Sale." Resistance really is futile.

DrT999

Reaction score
Snagged 3, plus 2 of Sam's Flake. As others have said, I have too much but no matter how large, the cellar needs to be balanced, right?

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Accumulating logical, justifiable reasons for PAD & TAD is one of my many talents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTRPLT

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that they have removed 250gram boxes from their website? Just tins.

RSteve

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that they have removed 250gram boxes from their website? Just tins.
I wonder if the 250 gram boxes aren't produced anymore for international shipment. They really didn't seal well.

smoker13

Reaction score
I'm pretty well stocked up on Samuel Gawith tobak but got 3 tins of Best Brown and 3 tins of one I've never tried, Sam's Flake. There seem to be some devotees of the latter here - can someone fill me in on what to expect from Mayor Sam's Flake?