Dead Mouse in a Tin back in stock.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Very limited. 2 tins per day. "Dangit!" I had to order other stuff to get the free shipping.

I checked other suppliers, but do not see it elsewhere yet. Maybe it just came in yesterday at Smoking Pipes. For those of you scratching your heads. Dead Mouse in a Tin is Samuel Gawith 1792 Flake.

And it's not like I really needed any pipe tobacco. With Bracken Flake gone, I've been hitting my stash of 1792 Flake hard. I need to go jar hunting and see if I can come up with a jar or two.

Also ordered some Sam's Flake, and C&D's Five O'Clock Shadow in 8oz tins.

2 tins?
I see this: Due to limited availability, there's a limit of 25 per customer per day for this item.

And it's not like I really needed any pipe tobacco. .
If I had $1 for every time I've said that to myself and then hit "Complete Sale." Resistance really is futile.
5857eac2a40435efa1345d8ceeefe259.jpg

Snagged 3, plus 2 of Sam's Flake. As others have said, I have too much but no matter how large, the cellar needs to be balanced, right?

Accumulating logical, justifiable reasons for PAD & TAD is one of my many talents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTRPLT

Anyone else notice that they have removed 250gram boxes from their website? Just tins.
I wonder if the 250 gram boxes aren't produced anymore for international shipment. They really didn't seal well.

I'm pretty well stocked up on Samuel Gawith tobak but got 3 tins of Best Brown and 3 tins of one I've never tried, Sam's Flake. There seem to be some devotees of the latter here - can someone fill me in on what to expect from Mayor Sam's Flake?