Deadwood anyone?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valdus

Reaction score
Welcome the F**** back!

The movie comes out this Friday. A lot of people out there are going to be drinking something brown and opening cans of peaches. He gods boys I love this show, so happy that it is back for one hour and fifty minutes. We needed closer fellas!

Anyone else eating canned peaches this Friday?

I'm in on some Deadwood. Ian McShane is one of my favorite actors, and his Al Swearengen is about as good as it gets for me. Foul mouthed, brutally honest and funny as hell. I can't wait!

I enjoy both Ian McShqne and Timothy Oliphant. Just finished the series as a refresher for the third time. Amazing stuff. Kinda ticked that HBO cancelled the series prematurely then puts it under the ‘Essentials’ category. Bastards!

Now that the creator, David Mitch announced he has alziemers, don’t think we going to get anymore of deadwood after this.

But what a great setting for a prequel. Imagine a younger Swearengen riding into a camp where only one tent exists?

Valdus":1f3nl55j said:
Now that the creator, David Mitch announced he has alziemers, don’t think we going to get anymore of deadwood after this.
Sad news.