Death to Plumbers!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":0r46f9n3 said:
Hmmmm.  Are there girl plumbers?
Well yes and no. I pretty sure if they check out your pipes. We DON’T call them plumbers. :lol!:

Blackhorse":u6qsat5g said:
Journeyman Plumber...

In all my plumbing mishaps, I can’t remember using a claw hammer to fix plastic pipes lol

But on the other hand the view is excellent

"In all my plumbing mishaps, I can’t remember using a claw hammer to fix plastic pipes lol"

What a rube.  You probably didn't even have the strappy black high heeled shoes neither. ;)

Blackhorse":bgbs26kw said:
Fumus":bgbs26kw said:
"In all my plumbing mishaps, I can’t remember using a claw hammer to fix plastic pipes lol"

What a rube.  You probably didn't even have the strappy black high heeled shoes neither. ;)

What hammer?
:fpalm:

Fumus":lvjlemou said:

Honestly, I never did have a pair of those shoes. I usually wore a pair of black leather thigh high high healed boats like Rick James wore.

Blackhorse":w21n7ku5 said:
Fumus":w21n7ku5 said:

What hammer?
If I had a hammer, I’d hammer in the morning. I’d hammer in the evening. I’d hammer her all over this land.