Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocelot55

Reaction score
:::ATTENTION ALL PILOTS::::

TIS THE SEASON TO GIVE BACCY!
(see what I did there?  :mrgreen:  )

Welcome to the official Christmas Bombing run thread!

In keeping with the season, please make your packages as festive as you'd like. Feel free to include things like candy canes, gingerbread cookies, ornaments, dry pine needles, severed elf heads, reindeer hooves, the bottle of hooch you mom keeps out of sight during the holidays, you know the usual Christmas stuff.  Tinsel also makes a great packing material. Not the normal sparkly kind. I'm talking about the ones covered in glitter that shed that merry dandruff all over the sofa and rug.  At any rate you guys are far more mischievous, er I mean, thoughtful, than I am, so I'm sure you have all sorts of ideas.   :twisted:

Because of how hectic the holidays can be, along with the huge number of parcels headed to the post office, we're going to have a very quick turn around on this one.

If you want in please indicate it before Monday December 7th. I'm sending orders out that evening.

Questions? No? Great! Now go forth minions!! Ho HO HOOOO!!!!!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

YAR HAR HAR< count me in Matey!!

Um, wait, wrong gig......

HO HO HO de doe, Imma cummen!

Hooves you say?...

I can do that....

IN!

I got a good idea what to send already, after tips from Santa!

I'll likely be out of town when the mission launches, so I'll be back for the January mission! Have good flights!

Sorry I'm late guys, work has been a bear with all the extra trash from thanksgiving.

I'm in.

Reporting late but very much in! I'm off to harvest fresh Elf.

Okay folks, here is our list of participants:

1. Ozark Wizard
2. Blackhorse
3. juanmedusa
4. mejoshee
5. Dutch
6. WarlockBob
7. fsu92john
8. nismo270r
9. Fr_Tom
10. Jevverrett
11. MichaelM
12. Timbo
13. Ocelot55

We've got a pretty reduced December roster, but plow forward we must! With the holidays this is sort of expected.

Orders will be issued soon so stay tuned!