Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a little bit to spin up the props. Pkg is trundling down the runway now! :rendeer:

A suspicious package appeared at a stable in Bethlehem today:

20151218_131206_zpsm1aspb1p.jpg

Fortunately, the contents have been determined to be non-explosive in nature. Just very, very smokable.

20151218_131501_zpsrasp14cf.jpg

Thanks to whichever brother or sister sent this!

:santa: :santa: :santa:

fsu92john":c69ye37i said:
A suspicious package appeared at a stable in Bethlehem today:

20151218_131206_zpsm1aspb1p.jpg

Fortunately, the contents have been determined to be non-explosive in nature. Just very, very smokable.

20151218_131501_zpsrasp14cf.jpg

Thanks to whichever brother or sister sent this!

:santa: :santa: :santa:
Wow, two of my absolute favorites. Enjoy. I quite like the pics also.

And the other, OGS, is one I can indeed enjoy. Forgive me if saying I really like two of them seemed dismissive of the third. Not intended. #24 & Haddo's are just that awesome to my tastes.

Man, I've been had. Seems perhaps I didn't maintain a strong enough reserve force during this month's offensive. Having not enough to defend the base, I suffered a strike. I will have to work some photography of the damage this weekend but the damage report is as follows:
A cool acorn shape cob pipe with a long push type stem. New to me.
A wealth of Kendal Flake. Most excellent.
A 5 Vegas Humidor with cigars. Very handsome.
Extra long pipe cleaners.

I'm shocked. It didn't occur to me that it might go this way and was a pleasant thrill in the midst of Mayhem. With Xmas coming and baby Elodie's birthday the day after that and the family is coming here for it all it's truly a term of insanity. Plus I've got some making up to do from last year when I basically took a Xmas off with Elodie coming any day. I'm touched once again Gentleman. Thank you.

Ouch, I was hit today! At first I thought it must be a stray but the bomb was so precise that I have to believe it was intentional.
The damage:
HH Acadian Perique (love this blend!)
HH Pure Virginia (This one has become a new obsession for me)
2 packs of my favorite brand of pipe cleaners
Thank you brother, you made my day :cheers:
Mike.
P.S. my pilot apparently saw something shiny over Philadelphia and decided to circle for a few days. He is once again locked onto target and preparing to deliver a late hit....

I am beginning to suspect some obfuscation, but on who's part I lack sufficient evidence to finger wag....

General Disarray has led his troops from his state of Confusion into the Christmas fray.

Random Acts of Kindness, perhaps? Missile Command seems to be firing in random directions....Must be some sort of software glitch, or tracking solutions are scrambled. It was implied at some point a computer went down.......

An old teacher of mine told me a story about a soldier in training. His instructor told him to be ready for an attack. The student steeled himself, and the instructor hit him from behind.

"Again!"

The same result several times occurred. Frustrated, the student asked how he can be prepared for an attack without knowing what direction the attack would come from. The instructor told him that if one expects something from one direction, and the something comes from another direction, time is lost pulling back and then re-preparing.

"To be properly prepared is to NOT expect an attack from any direction. Then there will be no need to recoil and turn. Only then will you be ready to respond, as you are relaxed. When the attack occurs, you will be rested, focused and aware of all your surroundings. That is the higher ground."

Fr_Tom":ursabmm8 said:
My pilot is now in the correct state at least. Looks like a Monday hit...
Mine just hung out a two hour drive from the opposite direction for two days.

huh?

Maybe Monday?

(sigh)

My tracking said I hit awhile ago but haven't intercepted anything suggesting a direct hit yet. Hopefully there aren't any delivery problems. Fingers crossed. However, if it's lost I wouldn't mind another shot at this Brother!

I'm hit!
Smokers pride, both mellow and rich.
Italian mini churchwarden
1 bristle and 1 normal pipe cleaners
Also, a muscle car calendar, not pictured.
image12.jpg

I'm hit too!

Wish I'd taken pics of the damage, but what with the chaos this weekend (actually, it was just me holing up at the B&M all day yesterday)...

Anyway, I received a tin each of GLP VA Cream & Tsuge Ryujin, the VAPer blend from the Tsuge "gods" series. I've already tried the Pease blend, but have been thinking about getting the Tsuge blend. :bounce:

AAAAGGHH!!

I should have seen this coming!

Turned my back for a second on the Eastern Front..... I feel your pain Adolf... Sometimes we must listen to our own advice...

Yah, I was hit....... See? The pain feels great though, thanks Brother!

MFGDCSSoBitch!!

What in the wide world of sports is going on? Who reprogrammed my missile????

My crystal ball is back from the shop, and my staff is fully charged.....

USPS, don't make me, just don't....