Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bwhahahaha! :twisted:

I figured everyone was due for a little Christmas mayhem! Everyone who participated this month, should be getting something in the mail. If you haven't yet, just keep your eyes peeled.

There are just bombs flying everywhere! I thought I was safe...

2015decbomb.jpg

Ocelot55":pbj1e39f said:
Bwhahahaha!  :twisted:

I figured everyone was due for a little Christmas mayhem! Everyone who participated this month, should be getting something in the mail. If you haven't yet, just keep your eyes peeled.
I think my "cup runneth over" post needs to be merged with this one...

(Mod edit: ask and it shall be done...poof!)

Between this run and secret Santa, my gf is beginning to think there is a conspiracy at work here. (Doing my best annoyed woman impression) You got ANOTHER package today, more tobacco?

Jevverrett":7eay53iu said:
Between this run and secret Santa, my gf is beginning to think there is a conspiracy at work here. (Doing my best annoyed woman impression) You got ANOTHER package today, more tobacco?
My line with my long-suffering spouse is that it keeps me out of the bars. She will then observe that I don't even drink.

Me: "See how well it is working?"

Fr_Tom":c6b0ti2g said:
Jevverrett":c6b0ti2g said:
My line with my long-suffering spouse is that it keeps me out of the bars. She will then observe that I don't even drink.

As a non drinker myself, I'm taking that one!

juanmedusa":3sm3wzu2 said:
Fr_Tom":3sm3wzu2 said:
Jevverrett":3sm3wzu2 said:

As a non drinker myself, I'm taking that one!
Guess I'm boned then. Between a TAD of Christmas weeds, (Rattray's, Peterson's, McC's, C&D), the Nimrod I won, some swaps of weeds and devices, then the bomb, I was accused of becoming obsessed with my 'hobby'......

My wife actually thought some of the recent flurry of packages might be Christmas presents for her :shock:
Thanks to the Commanders, and all my fellow pilots for all the fun this year!
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great 2016,
Mike.

Yeah. My wife would laugh. She knows I don't drink. Well, except fer Wild Turkey. And maybe the occasional Gosling's Black Seal Rum "Dark n' Stormy". But just at home, unless I'm out and someone else is buyin'. lol

Anyway...

HIT! MATEYS I'M HIT! BLOOD ON THE CEILING! YOUNGSTERS FLUNG ABOUT ALL TWISTED AND SUCH. OH, THE HORRIBLE TIDES OF WAR HAVE RUN THE GUNNELS AWASH WITH IT! WE ARE DOOMED.

Of course, being out drinkin' at the local pub I came through unscathed. Sweet. Idiots got my neighbors - never did like that loudmouth sack of coal. Merry Christmas!

From the wreckage I pulled a pristine and lovely hand made slide top box (in and of itself a Princely prize)...but inside rests a long stemmed Walnut (?) Warden, a skein of pipe cleaner, uncut, and THE cutest little tin of Stoved VA baccy that has THE most delightful aroma this side o' the Ozarks. Hmmmm.

Whew! At least amid the socks and underwear this Christmas I've landed something really useful.

I'll try to do photos tomorrow.

Many and humble thanks to the obvious maker on this one. I remain unworthy but most thankful.

I believe we're only waiting on one more confirmed hit. Timbo had to sit out being from down under, and I couldn't order my own bombing so there were only 11 bombs this month.

As one of those interesting things, my wife observed that all my friends sending me tobacco all the time makes it more challenging to get me Christmas and birthday presents. It used to be that she could go to the local B&M, and they would remember me and suggest tins of Plumcake and ODF or whatever. Now she doesn't know what I have, and it seems I have plenty with more boxes arriving...

That's why there are so many different kinds of accessories to go with pipe smoking.

Perhaps some new socks would be in order? One could always enjoy a new fresh pair of socks!

Though I've been on light duties this run, it's been lots of fun to watch the mayhem unfold with casualties left right and centre.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Merry Christmas,

Tim

Fr_Tom":pfegnxhu said:
Ozark Wizard":pfegnxhu said:
Perhaps some new socks would be in order? One could always enjoy a new fresh pair of socks!
I may have socks under the tree in the morning. We'll see...
It is a tradition in my family. :santa: