Dianne Feinstein's response to tobacco tax protest

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not intending this as a slam to any of our international brothers but it is worse in America. This nation was founded on the revolutionary idea that man ought to self govern himself. That the revolution was immediately usurped by men seeking to re-erect the elitist ruling class is inconsequential. The basic idea was born. There are people that propose that we have never been free in this nation and to that I can only say hogwash.. The forefathers at Lexington, Concord, Ft Ticonderoga, Chelsea Creek, Breeds Hill, Brandywine, Monmouth, Savannah, Camden, Cowpens, Yorktown..They weren't fighting for Philadelphia they were fighting for themselves, and before the men in Philadelphia usurped that power and began the long slow trudge into what we have now they were free. Freedom ... "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." Argue that they held slaves, Argue that they didn't believe in God, argue whatever which way that's popular at the moment against what they said, their words are truth even if their actions weren't. THAT'S what the forefathers were fighting for.. Not some political hacks bought and paid for to tell us that we can't smoke, eat, drink, or anything else.. Life, Liberty, and the Persuit of happiness. Freedom.

We The People have allowed these evil men to erode that freedom for well over 200 years now bit by bit enslaving ourselves far worse than our forefathers were.. We squandered the dream and then argue over which man is going to harm us less. Not budging when they take our neighbors rights and freedoms but yell in protest when it's ours.. INSANITY.
If you want your pipe tobacco stand up for the cigarette smoker.. if the cigarette smoker wants his tobacco he needs to stand with the pothead. If the pothead wants his weed he needs to stand with the Gun rights guys. If the gun rights guys want their guns they need to stand with the 1st amendment libbys.. It's a circle, no.. a chain, and they burst another mans link and we turn our head. And they burst another's link and we turn our head. Then when they burst our link we scream moral outrage and act like it's unheard of.. I eloquently close with BULLSHIT.. A spade is a spade is a spade.

Feinstein gets all hot and bothered at the mere mention of alcohol, tobacco or firearms. She just wants to be your nanny and keep you from hurting yourself.

You should really be wearing a helmet if you venture outside your house and away from your Orwellian mind control box (TV).

Democrat or Repulican...makes no difference. Got the same crap form letter from Marco (scumbag) Rubio so it is like they all get together to, make a form letter, and send it out. Still BULLS--T!

1. Send opinion to congress
2. Get back form letter
A. Doesn't address concern
B. Skirts topic then asks for donation
C. Ignores topic and constituent
D. Could save verbiage with simple extension of middle digit
Choice:

All of this is an assumption BTW, I really don't know how they do it, but it is how I would do it!
One of their interns is assigned letter triage. If the letter is from an obvious crackpot it goes into one pile. If it seems to be from an 'educated' person it goes into another pile. If it is on company letter head, it goes into a third pile.
Another intern gets the crackpot pile. If there are threats of harm, it gets forwarded to the FBI.
Another intern quickly skims the 'educated' letter, figures out which canned letter needs to be sent to the letter writer, writes their address into the computer and a canned format letter is generated and mailed at the taxpayers expense. Topics are seperated and numbers of complainers on a particular subject are totalled. 1 to 100 = "I don't give a shit". 101 to 1,000 "We'll keep an eye on it". 1,000 to 10,000 = "Maybe we'll look into what they are whining about". 10,000 plus = "We'll look into it and do a study on what we are supposed to say".
Another intern quickly skims the 'company' letter for content, checks the campaign funder list, and depending if and how much has been donated, assigns a number from one to ten to it (lot of money given (number one) to ten (nothing given) and assigns it to the appropriate pile.
The number one pile goes to the Congress critter. Letters two to six go to another intern for filtering/ answering possible upgrade to #1. Numbers seven to ten go to another intern who actually writes a nice 'non-canned response' letter to the writer.