dishwashing your pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went grocery shopping this morning smoking a Ben Wade Freehand on the way. Once inside, stuffed the sucker in my front left pocket. While shopping in the Produce area 5 women gave me their phone number. :cool:
I tried that ploy with a 2 lb. salami; no phone numbers, but a lot of odd looks.

Read that some guy dishwashed his stereo receiver rather than blowing the dust out. And then found this on youtube. It makes sense that it wouldn't necessarily harm anything. I'm glad people are trying things like this...and with pipes or whatever. Experimental cleaning. I like it.

I understand that you can "wash" carefully wrapped fish fillets in the dish washer and then don't have to cook them. As far as power washing audio gear at the self-serve car wash, I'd never attempt that, but am not averse to attempting the task with some of my briefs.

Last edited:
If my laptop keeps flaking out, I'm going to take it to the car wash.
One of the world of film making's greatest accomplishments:

The beautiful and luscious Marsha in that video was played by Melanie Mayron, who turns 70 this year. See her at 1:44. Mayron was 24 when that movie was made. Geez, am I ever getting old!

Last edited: