Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanez

Reaction score
That display is very nice and organized with an assortment of items. Much better than stuffing items in a dresser. I will not be posting a picture of my drawers :lol!:

Shane, nice display cabinet! Maybe you could use some car window film? I don't know, my mancave doesn't have windows
so I don't have to deal with that problem. Good luck finding what you need.

Corncobcon - Top secret but after all of the purchases there is no room left for niceties. :shock:

I don't want to highjack the thread, so, let's just say everyone has been debriefed. :affraid:

peanubutter":efjlh84k said:
Corncobcon - Top secret but after all of the purchases there is no room left for niceties. :shock:

I don't want to highjack the thread, so, let's just say everyone has been debriefed.  :affraid:
:lol!:

I spy some really great fossils in there and the obsidian knife is beautiful. Those are some super pipes as well. Given your location UV protection is a must. Wondering if you might have considered a paper background to help with thar? I know there have been some amazing smoker themed wrapping papers and even wallpaper over the years that might add to the ambiance if you will. Also have you considered adding half shelves to the rear of the cabinet between the existing shelves? Really great display and thanks for sharing it.

Jim