Do you pick up after your dog?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if she's homeless or lives in her car or something? Nah, been there, done that. That's not what you do. I've seen streetwalkers squat like that, and I've seen peons in some countries do it in their fields, but she's dressed for neither role. Looks like a cry for help. That is, besides the neighborhood's cry for help. :no:

WTF! If that gal has a bowel issue that she can't control, she needs to not go running or start wearing depends.

I've occasionally had sudden emergencies while driving, but always have managed to get to a gas station, or run into the woods first!

No Cheers,

RR

Bub, thanks for posting this link

It's just unbelievable what " some " people do today without any regards for others! Does she have any dignity...NOT! She needs to go in front of a Judge and handed down a STIFF fine.
I'll pick up after my dog or most any other dogs when their owners leave the load behind.
I'd be damned if I pick up after any " human " that decides taking a dump outside turns her on.

How I would rectify this $hity situation: load a 410 shell of my own with rock salt, insert 410 shell into my North American Arms Snake Slayer, once I catch her bending to drop another DOOKIE, I would ricochet my shot off the cement so just enough burns her A$$!
Bet she never comes back to take another dump :lol!: :lol!:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!