Dock's Pipes!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Morn' All, Last nite at our SHPC mtg. I saw some of Dock's pipes up close and personal! Simply beautiful! Especially His new unsomoked Brad Poulmann, bent Dawg, Thanx fr bringing them Dock, it was the highlight of my evening!Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

I for one am glad I wasn't there, I suffer too much from 'pipe envy' these days :affraid:

I'm ONLY PLAYIN' :lol!:

How much did he have to pay the Brinks Armored Truck to bring them? :D

Youse guys should be happy for him! He's going to be our own Rich Esserman! Ken :D :tongue: All you christians should'nt be envious! :twisted: :tongue:

It was a great meeting! Seeing my dad (Ken) is always the highlight of the meeting for me :cheers:

There was a bit of drama though. I got home and realized that my new Jack Howell didn't make it home with me! I placed a frantic call to our secretary Nelson. He knew nothing about it! I then called our president Eric and was greatly relieved to hear that he had the pipe safe and sound! I was honestly ready to jump off a *&^%$#!bridge!

I shall be far more careful in the future! My weak heart can't take this level of excitement!

Ouch, that would have hurt. I can see it now, armed guards for Dock's Pipe collection! :affraid: :lol!:

Danish_Pipe_Guy":cespu7qo said:
It was a great meeting! Seeing my dad (Ken) is always the highlight of the meeting for me :cheers:

There was a bit of drama though. I got home and realized that my new Jack Howell didn't make it home with me! I placed a frantic call to our secretary Nelson. He knew nothing about it! I then called our president Eric and was greatly relieved to hear that he had the pipe safe and sound! I was honestly ready to jump off a *&^%$#!bridge!

I shall be far more careful in the future! My weak heart can't take this level of excitement!
I've got a pipe horror story for you that I will post sometime this weekend accompanied by photos.