Does Anyone Know?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
Does anyone know what's the story with Nathan Mattia and his web site Viking Club Pipes? The site has had the same three pipes listed for several months. I was wondering if he's been sick or suffered some tragedy? He always has some really nice estate pipes at reasonable prices. I surely hope all is well Nathan. :)

AJ

AJ, he might be busy. He's a teacher and a Pastor. Go to his website and under Contact send him a message. Not much has changed on his site in a while. I've done business with him twice, a real gentleman.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Brewdude":mh6b0oac said:
I may have seen he was getting out of the estate thing. But I could be mistaken.
I sincerely hope you are mistaken. I'm hoping he will soon return and begin posting more of his fine pipes again. I've bought some very fine smokers from him in the past. I've haven't seen anything but good quality pipes on his site at very fair prices. It will be a real disappointment if what you heard is truth.  :)

AJ