Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In light of Commander BH's recent concerns, I've decided to bring in a seasoned veteran to head the security staff.

old_man_security_guard.jpg

UberHuberMan":y4p36x43 said:
*sputters* Well sheesh! I thought we were making a new thread for every month! That's what I get for waiting to see a thread called "August Bombing." :p

I'm in, of course!!!
That's what I thought too!!! :tongue: :cheers:

OK gentlemen, pay attention! We have our twenty. Still awaiting check-in from another half dozen or so. Individual mission orders are in current development (as per the Special Ops aspect of this mission) and will be going out over the weekend.

Again, the basics:

Date: August 3, 2012

Attention to Orders: BoB Bomber Mission “Dog Days Spec Ops August”

Weather data: varied by region…attn.: to local conditions
Method of transport: individual selection authorized

Security: EXTREME…MAX Clearance required…cleared via CenBoBComm…Codename Blackhorse

Maintain Security Alert RED due to recent clandestine activity noted in prior transmission.

Target Designation: Specific Mission Orders per PM

Please use any available resources, except direct contact or contact with any person outside the Squadron to obtain target data that will allow an appropriate choice of bombs. In other words, all research for this mission shall remain TOP SECRET!

Bomb Load: individual selection authorized…extreme prejudice mandated

Specific Instructions: As always, no public posting containing information as to items sent, puns, related names, or any other chatter that might give clues to the target is to occur. This will be strictly enforced.

Mission Date: This is extremely important. It is paramount that your bombs arrive on target simultaneously so as to maximize the physical and psychological damage and resulting impairment.

Time your individual bombers to depart so as to arrive at the target on FRIDAY, AUGUST 24!

Again…following the mission there is to be no mention of specific names re: who delivered what bomb.

gravel":sn3qh302 said:
Blackhorse":sn3qh302 said:
Be on the lookout for strangers and/or suspicious looking persons around your areas.
I saw fishfuzz attacking a neighbors car with a kettle bell. He also parked in front of my house. :suspect:
Well I am not going to carry those paper boxes all the way back to my house! Figured it was easier to park in front of the loading zone. ;)

Hmmm. First he whines that has too much pipeweed and asks for help with boxes then drops a dime on you when you go over to help him out. I think gravel gots some 'esplainin' to do!

BH, you want 'splainin'? I'll give you 'splainin' and how!

I didn't mean the help to be surreptitiously parking outside my humble home in the cover of darkness, fiddling with the door knobs and windows, only to be found out by my ferocious rabid dog. He was last seen swinging a kettle bell at a neighbors car while muttering, "I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling dogs."

gravel":imnofyb3 said:
BH, you want 'splainin'? I'll give you 'splainin' and how!

I didn't mean the help to be surreptitiously parking outside my humble home in the cover of darkness, fiddling with the door knobs and windows, only to be found out by my ferocious rabid dog. He was last seen swinging a kettle bell at a neighbors car while muttering, "I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling dogs."
Thanks Gravel!

Between Blackhorse and Kaiser88 I am onboard and have a grasp of the fine details.

Ready for orders, Sir!

My mistake Gravel and Blackhorse. I thought that message was pointed at me. I use BHB often to short my user name.

And here's the latest roster data:

Current Bombers Roster:

1. Mozjo33 (checked in)
2. Cuervo25_1
3. Roogles (checked in)
4. Rob_In_MO (checked in)
5. s.ireland (checked in)
6. DrT999 (checked in)
7. Taharris (checked in)
8. EC Outlaw (checked in)
9. Dreadgerbil
10. tech2576 (checked in)
11. sam a (retired)
12. DustyRoundup (checked in)
13. Mister E (on approved leave)
14. jefe1037
15. kaiser83 (checked in)
16. George Kaplan (checked in)
17. UberHuberMan (checked in)
18. SPUD 15 (checked in)
19. Dave_In_Philly (chedked in)
20. i. keenum (checked in)
21. Cigar2you (checked in)
22. Idbowman (chedked in)
23. GrampaGrossbart (checked in)
24. Gravel (checked in)
25. Fishfuzz (checked in)
26. Zjgilbert (checked in)
27. Brauhausbier (checked in)
28. Blackhorse (checked in - lol)

So we're still missing 3 pilots that have not checked in...

Cuervo, Dreadgerbil and Jefe (who has two PM's from me in his box which he has not picked up).

That makes me the most curious about Cuervo and Dreadgerbil who HAVE picked up thier message to report in one way or the other and have not yet chosen to do so.

Of course, they can sign in later, but this broach of etiquette is 'disturbing', as Nurse Diesel would put it.

Gassed up and ready to fly! Sorry for the delay. Works been crazy trying to help my parents open a new restaurant, so haven't had much time to check the board :)

Rob_In_MO":he8ggkwc said:
Blackhorse":he8ggkwc said:
and jefe (who has two PM's from me in his box which he has not picked up).

I hope Jefe didn't get caught and sent to jail again for stealing cookies. 8)

jeffe-10.jpg
:cheers: :lol!: :lol!: Pure WIN Rob

Tagets for all! ;)

Intelligence received. Now if I could just get a paper box...

Orders received Sir, preparation underway, target will be ANNIHILATED :twisted:

Orders received. I love this time of the month. Time to get Hyperborean on a particular tuchus.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6PQ6335puOc" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>