Dog for a manly man.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
We got this vicious killer about a year ago, she has completely taken over and rules the house.

image79.jpg

She weighs about 2 pounds, yes, I walk her using a pink leash. She steals my pillow at night (yep, sleeps in the bed between us). I wanted a big Labrador but this one came to us as a rescue with a broken leg. Fully papered Yorkie.

[sigh] waddaya gonna do.....  :oops: 

I'm frightened. You know, those dogs are capable of killing a grizzly in something like 40 minutes; unfortunately, it only takes the grizzly 3 seconds to dispatch a Yorkie.

I think it's cute and wouldn't mind owning one myself. That small there easy to take care of and certainly don't take up much room or eat a whole lot.
I get a real kick out of some of these guys that measure there penis by how big there dog is.
I see them on TV with there big pit bull of rottweiler sticking there chest out like having that dog beside them makes them tougher. I say there nothing but a bunch of pussies that need something to back them up.

Ron, I always have big dogs such as Rottweilers and Mastiffs. I am still tougher than the dog. The fact that I love big dogs has nothing to do about penis size.

By the way, I was not offended by your comment.

Cute dog Puff.

LordTemplar":xaqg89bg said:
Ron, I always have big dogs such as Rottweilers and Mastiffs.  I am still tougher than the dog.  The fact that I love big dogs has nothing to do about penis size.

Cute dog Puff.
Nobody was suppose to be offended by my comment LT. I was referring to those who think they need that big dog to be a big man, not the guys that have a big dog because they just happen to like that breed. I happen to like some large breed dogs myself, wouldn't own one because there just too much work to take care of.
You have got to have seen these guys, they strut down the street with there dog and there chest out so far they can't see there feet,. It's comical at best and I get a good laugh out of it.  :lol!: 

I have seen it at the dog park too. The guys with their chest stuck out allow there dogs to be too rough at times because they think it is funny to watch their big dogs knock over smaller ones that just want to play. My dogs don’t do that and don’t like the other dogs that do. They have a tendency to race toward them and knock them over like bowling pens,  :lol!: 

I did get what you were saying my friend  :) 

LordTemplar":3aam2mpl said:
Ron, I always have big dogs such as Rottweilers and Mastiffs.  I am still tougher than the dog.  The fact that I love big dogs has nothing to do about penis size.

Cute dog Puff.
I've wanted a Mastiff or a Bull Mastiff for a long time. Also fond of Great Danes. The missus isn't interested in something so big, so it's English Bulldogs until I can I convince her otherwise (not that I'm complaining).

If I had to go with a smaller dog, it'd either be Yorkie or a Norwich Terrier...cute little guys with massive personality.

Nothing wrong with a big guy with a little dog! I'm currently owned by two mini dachshunds. Little dogs tend to have huge personalities. Now if you wanna talk about get looks going down the street you should see when I go out with my wife. People just stare! She's barely 5 foot and on a good day when my back isn't acting up I tower over her at 6'3".

Jim

huffelpuff":ki29p3u0 said:
Nothing wrong with a big guy with a little dog! I'm currently owned by two mini dachshunds. Little dogs tend to have huge personalities. Now if you wanna talk about get looks going down the street you should see when I go out with my wife. People just stare! She's barely 5 foot and on a good day when my back isn't acting up I tower over her at 6'3".

Jim
I pictured as a toy poodle sort a guy Jim.

Sorry to disappoint you Ron. Never cared for poodles. Now Tibetan Spaniels that's more my cup of tea.

huffelpuff":9up5wgtv said:
Sorry to disappoint you Ron. Never cared for poodles. Now Tibetan Spaniels that's more my cup of tea.
Ah just giv'en ya grief Jim, I'm a Basset hound guy but, I have a Cocker Spaniel nowadays.
Daughter got two Yorkie's, male and female , cuter then a bugs ear they are.

Son in law has a Yorkie. Unfortunately he had a bit of an identity crisis. He thinks he's a dachshund, so we call him a Dorkie.

huffelpuff":57p6u4d0 said:
Son in law has a Yorkie. Unfortunately he had a bit of an identity crisis. He thinks he's a dachshund, so we call him a Dorkie.

Now I can safely say that Cat's are certainly NOT for me.
And lets just leave it at that.

Don't let that sweet face fool you. She would die trying to protect her owners. Terriers are a special bred made for patient people. Beautiful dog, glad she found you.

When we were looking for a dog, my wife wanted an Irish Wolfhound. When we found the life span was only 6-8 years, we decided we couldn't go thru that. Ended up with a Westie - she's been to dog school 4 times. The dog caught on after the first session, it took my wife a little longer.