• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Done - Stonehaven for McClelland

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glassjapan

Reaction score
Putting up Stonehaven for trade for McClelland tins. I have Stonehaven in 2oz amounts in mason jars from 2011.

Looking to trade for tins of McClelland Red & Black, Dark Star, Yenice Agonya, McCranie’s Red Flake/Ribbon.

One 2oz jar for one 50g tin.

I also have bulk SG Full Virginia jars from 2011. PM if any interest. Thanks.

glassjapan":dws3jwm6 said:
Looking to trade for tins of McClelland Red & Black, Dark Star, Yenice Agonya, McCranie’s Red Flake/Ribbon
Also open for trades for McClelland 40th Anniversary, Christmas Cheer, and the Grand  Oriental Series. Thanks!

Oh, yah sure, I'll trade some Stonehaven for Dark Star, or 2035 for that matter.....

Oh wait, its the other way around...

Never mind, sorry....

There's been some good trades from some really good folks so far. Still have about a pound left if any more interest.

Would you be interested in a couple of fifty gram tins of oriental Mixtures?. Not sure off hand which ones they are. I've traded a couple off already..... Might have other stuff too, I'll know more when I get home....

That sounds interesting. Just shoot me a PM when you see what's up. Thanks!

Blackhorse":3hiue8ku said:
OK you nimrods...you know better than this. All deals, offers and negotiations are to be conducted via PM and never in the public forum. :roll:
Mia culpa! I'll send a PM when I get home. Sorry boss! :fpalm:

Ozark Wizard":7xupjrdm said:
Blackhorse":7xupjrdm said:
OK you nimrods...you know better than this. All deals, offers and negotiations are to be conducted via PM and never in the public forum. :roll:
Mia culpa! I'll send a PM when I get home. Sorry boss! :fpalm:
Yeah...No biggie. Just keepin’ things straight.

BTW:
I wouldn’t wait around on this. Folks are starting to realize what’s up. It’ll be tapped out real soon, I’m thinkin’.

This one is finished.

Many thanks go out to all the great folks that did some trading with me!

I, for one, can verify that the condition and ‘goodness’ of this 7 year aged Stonehaven is absolutely premium. I felt OK going ahead since it kind of sat there for so long. I ended up with over a pound and could not be more pleased. Jeez...where else in the world are you going to come away with more than a pound of STONEHAVEN?

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Looks like I didn't get home soon enough! Good score BH!

Glassjapan came through like the champ he is...many thanks and now I can breathe easier. Next up is some Penzance.
WOW, got some of that , too. Boy, did I get lucky!