• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DONE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deepbass9

Reaction score
Greetings fine folk,

Thank you for your participation.  See you next round.

Regards,
Dave in Philly, PA

Friendly, kind pricing on that McC. Good on you. Best of luck on the sale.

Zeno Marx":tivpvnfn said:
Friendly, kind pricing on that McC.  Good on you.  Best of luck on the sale.

Thanks. I tried on everything. If it wasn't for other things to pay for....

yo Dave

LTNC - do we have you on Morley's EMail list? Have you been ffishing? Meant to send you a PM but I need to clear out some room in there sometime.

hp and tl
les

First round of packages have met the post man.

Thank you to those who have purchased. I've updated the 1st post to keep only active tins listed.

Blackhorse":s2lnixr8 said:
Are you removing or otherwise indicating if something has been sold and no longer available?
He's removing from the list. My impact on the list is evident by it's omission.

PM sent - Basically, I'll take the Dark Star for 50 bucks (I sold all my old stuff on ebay last year and now am scrounging my cellar!)

Yes, BLackhorse, as OW has indicated, sold items have been removed. I started out crossing items off the list as they were going...since they were going quickly and it was the holiday and all. I've since removed those sold items. No sense leaving a teaser list...

Ozark Wizard":ujocze5u said:
Blackhorse":ujocze5u said:
Are you removing or otherwise indicating if something has been sold and no longer available?
He's removing from the list. My impact on the list is evident by it's omission.

Thank you all.

If anyone sees anything they like and wants to OBO, feel free. In another week or so I'll pack everything back up for some more cellar time. Thanks for looking!