Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IgL5jOypOQ8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Brewdude":jp6tf07h said:
Let's keep this non-political please.

Cheers,

RR

We moderators are very serious about keeping threads non-political and also have a hair trigger in defining something as such. This includes trolling any party, candidate, position, etc. Keep in mind that as I delete one of the posts here I’m not bashing the author but deciding that the comment crosses the line.

BTW: not that any of you would argue with a Mod, but decisions and actions in this regard do not require any consensus on the part of Mods and are final. Thanks for your support.

I heard on the radio there was going to be quite the celebration in D.C this year. Speeches and parades and a big fireworks show to boot. I’ve never had it in me to go down there for a holiday. I’ve driven through on a normal day, and the traffic is bananas through the city. Besides that it’s 90 in the shade here, I can’t imagine heading further south lol.

I drove through DC years ago, and I just didn't like the place at all, WAY TOO CROWDED for me.

I'll bet it was a great experience tonight. Twice the fireworks! Airplanes! That would have been a sight!

Ozark Wizard":0eh662od said:
I'll bet it was a great experience tonight. Twice the fireworks! Airplanes! That would have been a sight!

The President gave a great, positive, pro-America speech.
It was a salute to America. It was never political.

I heard some excerpts from his speech on the radio. Very patriotic stuff. I wish my boys were a bit older, I may have tried to do it. The 250th anniversary will be in my lifetime though, I’d bet that will be an amazing display.

And the city is amazingly awesome to see as a tourist. The monuments and the layout of the national mall are second to none. I walked around it in my early 20s when my train got delayed 6 hrs. Just wow. I would encourage anyone to go see it.

Jevverrett":job5gxbx said:
I heard some excerpts from his speech on the radio. Very patriotic stuff.
The only thing that I have heard about it was him saying that George Washington and airports were both in the same time period. I don't think so.

Corncobcon":tg7t6c0x said:
Corncobcon":tg7t6c0x said:
D.L.Ruth":tg7t6c0x said:
Lol you should rely never fly in the president's airspace.
(Post deleted by the management due to political content.)
Sorry about that. I didn't realize I was being political. :confused:

Not to worry. We cut comments on occasion so that there is no escalation leading to hard feelings. Almost always the author of a comment intends no harm. But the fact that two moderators saw it as political shows that others would see it the same way.

hobie1dog":0ex2mx3z said:
Jevverrett":0ex2mx3z said:
I heard some excerpts from his speech on the radio. Very patriotic stuff.
The only thing that I have heard about it was him saying that George Washington and airports were both in the same time period. I don't think so.
I watched the whole speech once I had some downtime from work. He did misspeak a few times lol. (That’s why I don’t speak publicly). I thought overall it was a great tribute to American spirit, and our military.