Don't forget Daylight Saving Time!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always like to mess with my wife and say, "Remember to spring back and fall forward!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wish we would just stop with this DST and just pick one time and stick with it. For that matter it would be nice for the U.S. to get out of the dark ages and go metric but that is a separate soapbox rant :D

A positive thing with the time change was hardly anyone at the grocery store this morning.

I like DST. I don't get up early anyway.
I'd be OK if they split the difference and just
turn em a half hour forward and leave it there.

If we're gonna' change the dang time, why don't we "spring forward" at 4pm on a Friday afternoon??!! :cheers: FTRPLT

And, yes, I vote to just do away with this time change crap. Just leave it where it is now.

Florida has asked Congress for permission to do away with this time change nonsense but I guess it hasn’t come up for a vote yet? It’s weird to me that the Feds would care but it’s the last road block.

States have the option to opt-out. I think Mass is talking about going Atlantic time and staying there. CT is planning on going if Mass goes.