Dorian

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrT999

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to anyone having to face Dorian and its effects. One strand of the models has it heading here right now; hopefully the other 10 or so are correct and it skirts the coast instead.

GeoffC":e23qxhds said:
Was looking at the Euro model and looks like just a coastal event here in NC.   I was hoping to head to the beach the end of this month but as I was stepping through the Euro model through Sept. 11th there are two more disturbances making their way across the Atlantic.  

Oh well, I guess getting married in September was a bad idea.   Guess I will start researching local restaurants.

We have really nice beaches here in Oregon...why not head this way?

I've been following the progress of Dorian and hope all you in the path have prepared properly. It's still a question of where it may make landfall.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":k5zn6spt said:
I've been following the progress of Dorian and hope all you in the path have prepared properly. It's still a question of where it may make landfall.
At least the one model that had it going far inland is now predicting a coastal route like the others; hopefully it will skirt the coast and not directly impact any coastal area. Now comes the waiting....

DrT999":jsir5pcf said:
Brewdude":jsir5pcf said:
At least the one model that had it going far inland is now predicting a coastal route like the others; hopefully it will skirt the coast and not directly impact any coastal area.  Now comes the waiting....
Like the song Tom petty sang,,,,,,The waiting’s the hardest part

Unfortunately the game of Category Roulette ain't over here on the Gulf Coast, we constantly on the vigil for something entering our gulf of uncertainty!