DoverPipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m2j3t6

Reaction score
In the process of my second deal with DoverPipes. I highly recommend him. I thought I had rated him but I don't see it so I give him multiple thumbs up. He even put me in contact with another pipe smoker who is not on this board but purchased a large amount. Dover is a BoB of the highest order>

Thanks Mike! :king:
The tobacco was fantastic, all involved are very pleased.
One of the fellas in Cape Town just got his box yesterday.
He is "over the moon" :p

A++ buyer!

Everybody knows Sean is an exemplary BoB, but he is also GENEROUS and pays fast as lightning. The man does what he says he is going to do. I can't ask for anything more than the honor of buying him a drink and arm-wrestling for the break of a pool game! :)

So, in the end, I guess what I am saying is, I guess I would do a deal with him again if I had to.....I GUESS. :lol:

Not only did Sean do me a solid by buying ALL of my large sampler. He never haggled and paid quickly, and as always, is just a pleasure. He does things the way they out to be done,with integrity.

Thanks, bro!

Sean bought my tobacco, communicated most excellently and paid quick. I hope to deal with him again. A true Brother of the Briar in excellent standing. Thanks again Sean, smoke it all in good health.

Peace-Mike :cheers:

Sean is most generous to say the least and our tobacco trade was done quickly and efficiently to say the least. Would do it again in a heart beat. ;) 

And here I am singing the praises of Sean again. :lol:

Seriously, I couldn't be happier with a deal on BoB. I bought two tins of very fine, well aged, tobacco and received it in a couple of days along with a generous sample of some of Sean's own creation he wished me to try. I'm not sure what it is at this point, but it smells absolutely intoxicating! I'll be checking it out soon.

A pleasure to do business with!