Dr’s pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Had my quarterly ear canal infusion yesterday 2 states away, the end of the 2 1/2 weeks of balance problems and bouncing off walls and trying to stay upright are easing and should be muchly improved tomorrow. The sun is out for a change so I filled my other Dr’s Pipe, a Strawberrywood 2 knuckle Buddha, with some 6 y/o Hamborger Veermaster keeping it smokey.
banjo

45279791105_fff76bc251_z_d.jpg

Great pipe. Never heard of an ear infusion....how do they do that?

Initially I had surgery to thin out a small area of my ear drum. Then they use that as an entry point to place a needled cup so they can inject the infusion into my ear canal. They then turn out the lights and hand me a cup and some towelettes since I can’t move, speak or swallow for 20 minutes. I can’t get my ear wet for 48 hours post infusion nor can I blow my nose, it gets a bit iffy if a sneeze happens since I have to remember to keep my mouth open to reduce any chance of pressure from reopening the infusion site, well worth the advantage for the amount of discomfort though.
banjo

hobie1dog":o7yx93ln said:
Great pipe. Never heard of an ear infusion....how do they do that?